[Sports&Outdoors]Schwinn Fitness Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike Series
About this item
- Includes 1-Year JRNY Membership
- The JRNY experience assesses your fitness level, creates daily adaptive workouts that automatically adjust as you improve over time, and provides coaching and feedback that guides you through your workouts (JRNY Membership required)
- Use with popular third party cycling apps like Peloton and Zwift on your smartphone, tablet or smart TV, and, with a JRNY account, during your workouts transmit bike metrics, such as cadence and power, to compatible cycling apps via Bluetooth connectivity (Cycling app subscriptions not included.)
- Explore destinations around the world and discover 50 plus global routes that auto-adjust in real time to your speed (JRNY Membership required)
- Magnetic resistance with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels
- Full color backlit LCD console monitors heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories and RPMs
- Dual link SPD foot pedals come standard with toe cages or clips and adjustable race-style seat
- Urethane-dipped handlebars with 4-way adjustment, integrated multi-media device holder, and a pair of 3 lb. dumbbells
- LCD console and magnetic reistance powered by wall adpator
- Assembled dimentions are 49" L x 21.5" W x 52" H and weighs 106 lbs.
|Special Feature||Distance Travelled Monitor|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Indoor|
|Item Weight||112 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||330 Pounds|
|Model Name||Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike|
|Product Dimensions||54.6"D x 30.7"W x 51.8"H|
|Maximum Height||52 Inches|
|Minimum Height||131.6 Centimeters|
|Number of Resistance Levels||100|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||31 x 30 x 29.5 inches|
|Package Weight||55.34 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||54.6 x 30.7 x 51.8 inches|
|Brand Name||Schwinn Fitness|
|Warranty Description||1 year electrical, 90 days labor, 10 years frame, 3 years parts|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike|
|Included Components||Exercise Bike|
Customer questions & answers
Question:Can the tablet holder for the ic4 handle an iPad Pro 12.9"?
Answer:Yes it does. It sits on a heavy rack that works for most devices. I like it just fine but do wish it was adjustable- just a nice to have and in no way takes away from the function for me. I love this bike.
Question:Is there a way to switch the distance read out to miles instead if kilometers?
Answer:To switch units between kilometers and miles before a workout, push the
Increase and Decrease buttons together and hold for 3 seconds. Push an Increase/Decrease button to change the units
(KM or MI). With the desired unit of distance displayed, push any button to save.
Question:Does the IC4’s display show your current resistance level?
Answer:According to the manual, yes it does. It's the 5th item on the display: "Level" . From the Manual: "LEVEL
The LEVEL display field shows the current resistance level. The range of resistance is 0% - 100% which can be modified
by 1% increments. The Emergency Brake/Resistance Adjustment Knob is used to modify the Resistance Level by turning
it clockwise to increase the level, counterclockwise to decrease"
Question:can this bike be kept outside covered in AZ where there is no freeze and very little rain?
Answer:The fly wheel might need additional lubrication/cleaning. I believe you could keep your bike outside, as long as you cover it.