[Sports&Outdoors]Lifesmart Spas Lifesmart 5 - Person 28 - Jet Rectangular Plug & Play Hot Tub with Ozonator
The Lifesmart Spas 110v Spa 5-Person 28-Jet Plug and Play Hot Tub with Ozonator with a waterfall feature, multi-color underwater LED light, and capacity for 5 adults. With one lounger and two bench seats, everyone is sure to enjoy their experience with the powerful jets. The included ozone water care system helps keep the water sparkling clean with fewer chemicals. Lifesmart Spas are energy efficient, so there is no need to turn the temperature down while not in use. Full foam insulation and included thermal locking cover will keep the heat in and the electric bill low, so you can enjoy your new spa for years to come. Rest easy knowing that Lifesmart Spas are certified to the APSP 14 National Standard and the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California Law.
- 1.0 HP Pump (1)
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall: 34'' H X 81'' W X 72'' D
- Interior Tub: 30'' H X 60'' X 70''
- Overall Product Weight: 422 lb.
- Product Weight When Filled: 3881 lb.
- Power Cord Length - End to End: 144''
- Dry Weight: 351 lbs. / Filled Weight: 3,881 lbs.
- Cover Thickness: 2 to 4 inches
- Product Type: Plug and Play
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Material Details: Polyethylene
- Maximum Capacity: 5
- Voltage: 110 Volt
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Minimum Temperature: 80°F
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F
- Number of Jets: 28
- Number of Pumpsv1
- Pump Horsepower (hp): 1.0
- Waterfall Included: Yes
- Ozonator Included: Yes
- Built-In Seating Included: Yes
- Lounger Seat (Sandstone Color): Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Cover Included: Yes
- Insulated Cover: Yes
- Locking Cover: Yes
- Steps Included: No
- Filter Included: Yes
- Water Capacity: 315 gallons
- Roto-Molded Construction: Yes
- Product Care: See Owner's Manual
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- Imported: Yes
- Heater Type: Thermal Friction - Heat Recovery
- Installation Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Details 2: 90 Days Labor; 1 Years Parts; 5 Years Structure/Shell/Surface
- Warranty Length: 90 Days; 1 Year; 5 Years
- Full or Limited Warranty: Limited
Customer questions & answers
Q:"Can this be converted to 240 volts?" asked by Rick
A:"This item cannot be converted to 240 volts."
Q:"What are the dimensions of the shipping boxes?" asked by Joan
A:"Box 1 : 48.4 H X 86.1 W X 89.8 D Box 2 : 8.8 H X 50 W X 89.1 D"
Q:"Why can’t this be used at a salt water hot tub?" asked by Colin
A:"It can not be used in salt water hot tubs because there is minimal filtration with this product as it filters every 12 hours. Because of this, a salt system will damage the jet pump and cause it to fail much sooner than it should and will void the warranty."
Q:"What is the power rating in amperes?" asked by Tim
A:"It is 15 Amps."
Q:"Can this spa be a salt water spa?" asked by Melody
A:"Salt Water Compatible: No."
Q:"Is there assembly required?" asked by Arthur
A:"No, there is no assembly required. It is delivered in 2 pieces. The spa and the cover."
Q:"Does it come with a cover?" asked by Anonymous
A:"Yes, it comes with a cover."
Q:"Does it come with the steps?" asked by Jai
A:"The steps are not included."