[Sports&Outdoors]Ohana Spas Soothe LS 6-Person 70 - Jet Square Hot Tub with Heater. Ozone and Ice Bucket
At Ohana Spas, we believe in nurturing, protecting, and enjoying happiness and health with our families. Our Soothing Collection of spas makes your days better by renewing your mind, body, and energy. It’s logical that warm water, buoyancy, and massage are used for many therapy, health & beauty regimens. Introducing The Soothe LS Spa...Hello Logic. Meet Luxury. This well-appointed spa is designed to transform the way you feel and live every day. The Soothe LS has seating for up to 6 people with a contoured lounger for added comfort. Be transformed by our 70 streaming hydro jets with 30 fully adjustable stainless steel jets while they target the areas where you want it the most. Our careful design delivers the optimal and most effective water pressure through every jet leaving you revitalized. Our energy-efficient 6 BHP 2-speed pump and 240V/40A assure powerful jet output for optimal hydromassage pressure. True Heat 4kW stainless steel heater consistently maintains your ideal water temperature with the help of Smart-Temp: 3 programmable energy modes to optimize energy savings. The multi-colored LED underwater light provides an added ambiance and safety. Our Super Shell and Cabinet are made of the most versatile, environmentally friendly, and durable plastics—It’s the VIP of plastics. Lightweight and super strong, it is impact, weather, and mold resistant producing a lighter weight spa that is virtually indestructible. A clean life Filtration System and factory-installed ozone make maintaining your spa easy. The Ozone delivers natural water purification, keeping your spa water cleaner and reducing the need for harsh chemicals. The tapered insulated and locking spa cover also helps keep spa water free of debris and increases safety and efficiency. These higher-end performance features are not commonly found, for this price, making it an extraordinary value. Get ready to make the Soothe LS Spa an essential part of your Ohana life!
- 70 powerful streaming hydro jets through 30 Stainless Steel Jets for a complete hydrotherapeutic full body massage
- Includes an upgraded Ozone water purification system to reduce the need for harsh spa chemicals and keep the water cleaner
- True Heat, 4kW with Stainless Steel heating element, keeps your water consistently at the temperature you select.
- 6 BHP, 2-speed performance water pump
- Digital Control with Smart-Temp: 3 programmable energy modes to optimize energy savings that match your preferred usage. Standard, Economy, and Sleep Modes.
- The multi-colored, 4 programmable LED underwater light provides that added ambiance and safety for nighttime use
- Built-in Ice Bucket with Duo-Serve Lid & Tray: Use the lid as a beverage holder or attach it to the side cabinet as a tray
- Includes an upgraded locking ATSM certified hot tub cover that is tapered from 4 in. to 2 in.
- Meets or exceeds all stringent CEC California Energy Commission to keep operational costs as low as possible
- Upgraded Warranty includes 5 Years on the Shell, 2 Years on the Electrical and Equipment, 1 Year on the Ozonator, and 1 Year on Labor.
- Spa Steps Sold Separately
- Recommended Wire Number: 6
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall: 38.4'' H X 74.4'' W X 74.4'' D
- Interior Tub: 30'' H X 66'' X 66''
- Product Weight When Filled: 2870 lb.
- Power Cord Length - End to End: 180''
- Overall Product Weight: 410 lb.
- Product Type: Standard
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Material Details: Polyethylene
- Maximum Capacity: 6
- Exterior Color: Black
- Interior Color: Gray Granite
- Voltage: 240 Volt
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Minimum Temperature: 80°F
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F
- Number of Jets: 70
- Number of Pumps: 1
- Pump Horsepower (hp): 6
- Ozonator Included: Yes
- Built-In Seating Included: Yes
- Lounger Seat: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Cover Included: Yes
- Insulated Cover: Yes
- Locking Cover: Yes
- Steps Included: No
- Filter Included: Yes
- Water Capacity: 300 gallons
- Roto-Molded Construction: Yes
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Freeze Resistant: Yes
- Corrosion Resistant: Yes
- Product Care: Use warm water and mild soap with a soft cloth to clean
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: Yes
- Full or Limited Warranty: Limited
- Warranty Length: 5 Years
- Warranty Details 2: 5 Years Shell, 2 Years Plumbing and Electrical, 1 Year Ozonator, 1 Year Labor
- Commercial Warranty: No
- Warranty Details: Defects Only; Failure to follow recommended care will void product warranty; Consumer misuse not covered; Inspection Required; Normal wear and tear not covered
Customer questions & answers
Q:"Which side is the electrical panel on?" asked by Rob
A:"Generally, the side with the electrical connection has a "Service Access Side" plate on it."
Q:"Can you plug this spa into a typical 220V dryer outlet, or does it have to be hardwired into a special box?" asked by Sam
A:"The power supplied to the spa must be on a dedicated GFCI protected circuit as required by ANSI/NFPA 70 with no other appliances or lights sharing the power. The electrical circuit must be installed by an electrical contractor and approved by a local building or electrical inspector. You must provide a disconnect in the fixed wiring."
Q:"How long is the cord to plug it in?" asked by Pamela
A:"About 15' long."
Q:"Should we treat it as chlorine or saltwater?" asked by Mihir
A:"You will need to decide which chemical sanitizer you wish to use, regardless of the presence of an Ozonator. Use either bromine or chlorine as your sanitizer or a non-chlorine/non-bromine sanitizer. All work well when maintained regularly."
Q:"How noisy is this hot tub when not in use?" asked by Libby
A:"The sound this tub created will vary from person to person."
Q:"Can electrical be run through the base of the tub?" asked by Christina
A:"You can run the wiring wherever you please as long as they have enough wire to get to the pack."
Q:"Can you install a hot tub on crushed stone?" asked by Will
A:"Yes, you can install a hot tub on crushed stone."
Q:"Since this is a 40 amp tub, can you use #8 size wire?" asked by Lisa
A:"It requires #6 wire."