[Sports&Outdoors]Aquarest Spas, 4 - Person 12 - Jet Rectangular Plug And Play Hot Tub
The Select 150 Spa, with 12 Stainless Steel hydrotherapy jets, is unmatched in performance and value. Finally, a real spa, with real therapeutic benefits at a price that is equally relaxing. You can relax knowing your spa is using less energy with full foam, and ASTM-certified locking safety to deliver optimum efficiency. Proudly made in the USA! Built to last and engineered with tough, impact-resistant polyethylene. This outstanding value, comfort, and quality are comparable to other spas but at a fraction of the cost. The warm, relaxing hydrotherapy and outstanding performance are delivered through 12 Stainless Steel hydrotherapy jets, with dual side air controls, giving you full control. Your Massage, Your Way! The therapeutic lumbar arch support alleviates achy backs and the multi-level jet placement delivers soothing water pressure that massages every muscle into relaxation. Take relaxation to a whole new level with a patented multi-color LED backlit cascading waterfall with 9 colorful light settings to help create just the right ambiance. The EZ Kleen Filtration System, providing 100% water filtration, keeps the water crisp and clean. At 234 lbs., it is easily portable too. Set it up, fill it up, plug it in and enjoy! Time to relax and enjoy this affordable, comfortable spa without breaking the budget.
- The cover is made of two-pound density foam.
- Cover weighs 88 pounds.
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall: 32'' H X 70'' W X 60'' D
- Interior Tub: 27.5'' H X 60.6'' X 49''
- Seat/Bench: 23.25'' H X 49'' W X 15.75'' D
- Product Weight When Filled: 1533 lb.
- Power Cord Length - End to End: 144''
- Overall Product Weight: 295 lb.
- Cover: 76” L x 42” W x 9” H
- Minimum Door Width: 80"
- Product Type: Plug and Play
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Material Details: Polyethylene
- Maximum Capacity: 4
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Minimum Temperature: 70°F
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F
- Number of Jets: 12
- Number of Pumps: 1
- Pump Horsepower (hp): 1.5
- Waterfall Included: Yes
- Ozonator Included: No
- Built-In Seating Included: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Cover Included: Yes
- Insulated Cover: Yes
- Locking Cover: Yes
- Steps Included: No
- Filter Included: Yes
- Cup Holder Included: Yes
- Number of Cup Holders: 4
- Water Capacity: 156 gallons
- Roto-Molded Construction: Yes
- Slip Resistant: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Freeze Resistant: Yes
- Product Care: Do not use cleaners or compounds containing harsh abrasives and do not use heavy-duty rubbing or buffing compounds. Clean with a soft liquid cleaner. The water quality can be kept good by adding chemicals, preferably bromine. Keep the spa covered when not in use to reduce the loss of heat and to keep out leaves, dirt, and other foreign materials from settling in the water.
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- Heater Type: FRICTION HEAT RECOVERY
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes
- Commercial Warranty: No
- Product Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Length: 90 day labor; 1 year parts; 5 year shell
- Warranty Details 2: Shell warranty 5 years, parts warranty 1 year, labor warranty 90 days
- Full or Limited Warranty: Limited
- Warranty Details: Normal wear and tear not covered
Customer questions & answers
Q:"What are the warranty details of this item?" asked by Yvette
A:"This item has a shell warranty of 5 years, a parts warranty of 1 year, and a labor warranty of 90 days."
Q:"Does this item have a full or limited warranty?" asked by Yvette
A:"This item only has a limited warranty."
Q:"What is the warranty length of this item?" asked by Yvette
A:"The warranty length of this is 5 years."
Q:"Does this item have a commercial warranty?" asked by Yvette
Q:"Does this item have a product warranty?" asked by Yvette
Q:"Can it be used outside in the winter?" asked by Jim
A:"The spas are intended to be used outside all year, even in cold winter weather, including sub-zero temperatures."
Q:"How to find leaks?" asked by Eddie
A:"One common way to pinpoint where your leak is coming from is to use dye or food coloring to color the water. Wherever you see dark water appearing first should indicate the leak location."
Q:"Are the jets supposed to run all the time?" asked by Jacob
A:"When having the spa calls for heat, the pump will start running and the jets will be blowing. But if you want to control the air coming out of the jets, you must control the air valves by opening or closing them until reaching the desired pressure. Once the spa reaches the desired temperature, the pump will turn off, and even though the water will be coming out of the jets, the air pressure can be adjusted as mentioned above."