[Sports&Outdoors]Lifesmart Spas Leganza 6 - Person 90 - Jet Rectangular Hot Tub with Ozonator
The Leganza by Lifesmart Spas is a 230v, 90-jet spa with a waterfall feature, multi-color underwater LED light, lounge seating, and capacity for 6 adults. With two powerful 2.5 HP pumps, air control valves, and an intuitive digital control panel, the jets can be adjusted for maximum relaxation. Faux-wood siding provides a clean, classy look for any backyard. The included ozone water care system helps keep the water sparkling clean with the need for fewer chemicals. Lifesmart Spas are energy efficient, so there is no need to turn the temperature down while not in use. Full foam insulation and included thermal locking cover will keep the heat in and the electric bill low, so you can enjoy your new spa for years to come. Rest easy knowing that Lifesmart Spas are certified to the APSP 14 National Standard and the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California Law.
- Ozonator for clean water with fewer chemicals
- 230v configuration (50 amp dedicated circuit breaker required)
- The recommended ground foundation is a 4-inch thick concrete pad or wooden deck
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall: 34'' H X 77'' W X 87'' D
- Interior Tub: 34'' H X 77'' X 87''
- Overall Product Weight: 445 lb.
- Product Weight When Filled: 3940 lb.
- Cover thickness- 2" Cover skirt length- 4"
- The deepest seat is 26 inches
- Product Type: Standard
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Material Details: Polyethylene
- Maximum Capacity: 6
- Interior Color: Arctic White
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- Amperage: 32 Amps
- Minimum Temperature: -22°F
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F
- Number of Jets: 90
- Number of Pumps: 2
- Pump Horsepower (hp): 2.5
- Waterfall Included: Yes
- Ozonator Included: Yes
- Built-In Seating Included: Yes
- Lounger Seat: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Cover Included: Yes
- Insulated Cover: Yes
- Locking Cover: Yes
- Steps Included: No
- Filter Included: Yes
- Cup Holder Included: Yes
- Number of Cup Holders: 3
- Water Capacity: 290 gallons
- Roto-Molded Construction: Yes
- Product Care: See Owner's Manual
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- Heater Type: Electric Heater: 4kW
- Installation Required: Yes
- Tools Needed for Installation: Licensed Electrician
- Warranty Details 2: 2 Years Parts; 5 Years Structure/Shell/Surface; 1 Year Labor
- Product Warranty: Yes
- Full or Limited Warranty: Limited
- Warranty Length: 1 Year; 2 Years; 5 Years
Customer questions & answers
Q:"Does it have a self-cleaning feature?" asked by Monica
A:"The item does filter every 12 hours, but you will still need to maintain chemical balances."
Q:"Can salt water be used with this setup?" asked by Isolina
Q:"What is the voltage of this unit?" asked by Cathy
A:"It is 230 volts."
Q:"Does it have a plug?" asked by Cathy
Q:"Does it have 90 jets?" asked by Dee
A:"There are 90 jets and some jets have multiple ports. The larger jets have multiple jets inside them."
Q:"Does this come with 12 feet of wire? It says it has a 12’ power cord but it needs to be directly wired." asked by Chris
A:"No, it does not come with wiring. We recommend an electrician when hard-wiring a spa."
Q:"Does the spa come with a spa disconnect?" asked by Keith
A:"The spa does not come with a disconnect and needs to be wired through the front panel."
Q:"What is the recommended leveling system for this hot tub?" asked by Mike
A:"The recommended ground foundation is a 4-inch thick concrete pad or wooden deck."